Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Storm & Doppler

I saw my first Storm game. It was fun. Of course I went with Aaron, he is a true blue fan. He and his buddy Hank. Aaron and I started in some seats pretty high up with some obnoxious people behind us, but during the 2nd quarter I just couldn't take the guys mouth anymore so we moved up a little closer and it was a great view of the court. (Hank has a season ticket, but found us at half time and joined us)

My favorite part was when the cutie patootie mascot Doppler - the perfect belly and butt almost as cute as Aaron's :0 hee hee hee was giving away a piece of cake to celebrate the Storm's 10th anniversary, and yes walking up to the seats tripped and the winner ended up with cake well ummm all over. He wasn't very happy. Aaron laughed and laughed and laughed. My man carries the weight of the world on his shoulders so yes we laugh at SNL and other stuff that is meant to be funny, but this laugh was unexepected and innocent it was beautiful He is going to plenty more games, I am going to 3 more games. Between the games and the Olympic music festival $$$$$ adds up quickly and neither one of us is rich so we split the cost of a lot. He definately spoils me at times as I try to him, but money is a reality.

Anyway don't want to get bogged down with that, it was a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment