Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Words

No word from my guy yet. I am truly worried. Would be even better if he phoned as I am so audio. People don't realize this, because working in a high school, honestly my ears are exhausted from the noise. I don't think people even realize how noisy computers are, throw in a phone ringing, students clamoring everywhichway and several others calling your name in need. I like the quiet when I get home. But summer, my CD collection (yup no Ipod or other gadget) and put on Nat King Cole or Ella Fitzgerald or a soundtrack or Choklate or the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I love banging my head and swinging my hair. I love voices. I love laughter. And yes even here at work I actually miss the kiddies laughter as I work in the office over summer and it can get quite lonely. So far keeping busy, probably so until mid July then I will need wake up call periodically : )

No comments:

Post a Comment