Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nice week

I have the great fortune of going for walks along well sort of water - a view of water, mountains and killer sunsets. I am spoilt. Very lucky. I have a job. Which means I can pay my rent, buy food, and go to my writing workshop. I have a pretty great guy in my life.

Don't know. Just watching Riding Giants while I type this, and feeling grateful. Also saw Hellboy II on Sunday. Seeing a SIFF movie tomorrow - a coworker gave me 2 free tickets, can't wait going to see an Afghan movie that is about sort of American Idol/that one dance show discreetly occuring in the land of the Taliban. I can't wait to see it, it reads as funny yet poignant. (I probably spelled that wrong)

Ok everyone go eat ice cream now for me, trying to better and limit my sugar intake (diabetes sucks!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment