Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Relationships

Relationships are hard. Where is Disney or Tinkerbell when you need her? Aaron is struggling really struggling and he doesn't want me in on it as being a whistle blower he has had his share of death threats, stalkings, and mind fucks. So yes he is protecting me and at the same time just doesn't want to rehash it one more time. In other words he gets fucked and then needs time alone, and that sucks. He has friends he wants to spend time with, and I want him to spend time with them, but then shit comes down on our time and I get left alone. Rebecca had it best with (yes I am bloglifting)

Spinning: Nirvana....

I'm so lonely. And that's ok.
I shaved my head. And I'm not sad, and just maybe
I'm to blame for all I've heard. And I'm not sure.
I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet you there.
And I don't care. I'm so horny. But that's ok. My will is good.


I like like it. I'm not gonna crack.
I miss you. I'm not gonna crack.
I love you. I'm not gonna crack.
I killed you. I'm not gonna crack
.

Going to get a sub sandwich. Bad diabetic, forgets to eat when I get upset. I just want Tink to wave her wand and make it all better. Aaron I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment