Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bummer

Aaron is having a really off time right now so I won't see him Thursday and since it was only me and one other couple who was having a brunch earlier I am cancelling the dinner/dessert for Thanksgiving Day.

I get this. After the deaths, my beautiful friend Jenn would invite me out and I would either decline or cancel at the last minute.

Isn't it the lonliest thought in the world to have to cook a turkey because you paid for it and is defrosted and it will go bad if you don't on Thanksgiving Day. How utterly suicidal. (The thought, not me after what I have lived through I am not taking myself out of this world)

Oh well. All dressed up and no place to go. My life story.

1 comment:

  1. Marta want to join me and Page and my ex for dinner? It will be veggie but good.
    xo
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete