Thursday, November 5, 2009

Groovin'

I did the majority of the Belly Dancing Cardio section. There is one part in the work out that has a lot of moves not in the library of moves, but it still was about a 30/35 minute workout so that is cool. My blood sugar tonight is gosh now I don't remember, I think 117 this morning it was 101 so it is coming back down. I need to get my eating under control. It has been hard this week, and I figured out why on Tuesday when my period started. About 1.5 years ago the doctor changed my pill and I love the one she put me on as I don't get so drama laden and the irritable bitch syndrome is severly reduced (you will have to trust me on this). Now I just fight insecure feelings...fun for me. And the great bonus was that I didn't have a period every month so when I have one it throws me...runs me down, makes me crave everything, honest no small babies safe : 0 so hopefully by Sunday this will have run its course and I can go back to eating healthy and working out. Although compared to other times the eating has only been mildly out of control.

Now I just need to finish some laundry and I can go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment