Sunday, November 1, 2009

CC continued

Aaron and I are thinking about moving to Columbia City. Not anytime soon, but eventually. We are going to spend weekends exploring it to see if it is where we want to hang our hats. The KC Fower and gift shop is amazing and had the most beautiful blue thistle, let alone the perfect Christmas present that yes my pretty little girl side loves, and yes Aaron bought it for me. He told me I could know one of my presents. I can't wait to surprise him with his, but lets just say they are good!

And yes Chocolati Capaccino Almonds are quite possible one of the best things in the world. - Use your Entertainment Book coupon and buy me the biggest box of them you can actually with your coupon you can buy two for the price of one. Of course you should give them both to me. (the espresso caramels aren't bad either, but the capaccino almonds are by far the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment