Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Believe it or not

I actually had to go to the doctor to have her tell me yes I have bug bites not scabies or some other weird human flea thing. Now after catching four little bugs and putting them in rubbing alcohol in a container on my outside ledge the exterminators will come out, pick up the container and call me. Can we please just get a spray going on here.

I am staying at Aaron's which is a small cluttered home and am very appreciative as it is bugfree. I think I slept for 5 hours last night as opposed to the 2 the night before when I would bound out of bed and grab the vacuum and suck up the bugs.

I am pretty sure whatever little critter it is it is coming from the vents. My landlady generously keeps her home warm and makes sure my place is warm with these vents, but can I have the heat without the bugs please?

No comments:

Post a Comment