Saturday, February 27, 2010

It is a good thing Aaron and I have close to the same eyeglass prescription, because he has mine on this morning, but is meditating so I will just wear his!

A depressing start looking at my credit union and credit card balances to find out where I am going to get gas money. But there are people with less so it will all work out.

Last night I dreamt that my cousin Mary came over as though she was just lived down the street as opposed to being my sister's backyard neighbor in Ann Arbor, MI. (hmmm maybe these are my glasses they just feel like somebody elses.)Anyway she brought over some stuff to cook up, and kitchen gifts and then my sister - yup the one from Ann Arbor popped up at the door. She joined in. And I thought ok, I guess there rift is over as they were chatting away, I notice Aaron sandwiched at the counter between me and my cousin and told him go put some pants on. And that makes me laugh, because I can just hear my mom's voice telling my dad, Fernando go put on a shirt when someone was coming to the door. See dad was usually working outside without a shirt on or cleaning up something or working on a car so it meant change shirts. Eventually he could sometimes be heard, oh better go put a shirt on. Anyway I digress. Somehow we ended up at the end of park trail and I found this beautiful altar at the side corner of a house. Apparently the family built if for their four year old who had died. It sort of had one dollhouse room done in stone and then right next to it some miniture stone sculptures. All of a sudden Merci (my sister) and Mary were leaving. Then Aaron and I were driving down a street I suspect in Ann Arbor trying to find where they lived.

That is it. All I remember. Looks like a nice morning for a walk, so going to head out for that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment