Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I hate being in pain. I felt ok Sunday and then Monday sitting at my desk job for 8 hours, almost put my back to the state it was in Friday. I spent 3 hours alternating heat and ice and could only walk 2 blocks after wincing in pain. Hopefully a call into the doctor will allow for something during the day as my painkiller is strictly for before going to bed, cuz after it makes me all dopey it then knocks me out.

I shouldn't complain though, my sister just had a hysterectomy and the surgery went fine. But having one of my ovaries out had me in a constant awareness/state of pain for 3 days. I had an amazing caretaker (in the hands of a good friend and her nanny) so healed nicely.

Oh well send Xanex thoughts... or Valium energy, anything that helps me move.

1 comment: