Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And if you are wondering - the Entertainment Book is the way to go. I paid a total of $28 for 4 tickets to the game and A and I had $28. seats the first game and tonight have $55. seats all for $28. bucks not to mention the awesome two for one deals, the Bengal Tiger mmmmm my favorite and so many others. I just get blown away thinking about how much money I have saved from this $20 book. Next year now that I have my favorites I have to remember to hound the people for their Bengal Tiger coupons, and Louisa's and Rickshaw - looks like a dive but excellent Chinese food, and hoping will have more money next summer to take advantage of some of the activities other than museums. But yes even two for ones for the SAM, BAM and TAM - all used already of course! Oh and my favorite the MOHAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment