Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ok

And yes there was some valid points. Scientology believing in E.T.s, etc. The gov'ts that are actually run by religious rules that say it isn't religion it is politics. It still. I feel icky and gross like when A was watching Bill Moyers and the topic was racism. I don't want the hate monger phrases bellowing into my house. Trust me with this dark skin, I know the hate mongers are out there. But I don't blame every white person for their voice or action. It seemed very unbalanced and rather well degrading.

1 comment:

  1. Bill Moyer's topic and how it was handled I believe was also quite valid as it shows how hate groups shout down any other ideas or opposition...Gee where have we heard that recently (Healthcare rallies)? It is very important we acknowledge the danger and atrocious tactics these paid and unpaid people use which will affect our lives seriously by their outcomes...

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete