Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kleenex

A friend just mentioned a head cold. Yup I gave up on my little trash cans and now have a tall kitchen garbage bag almost full with kleenex and today toilet paper. It is draped off of one of my kitchen chairs and I must say my place looks very ghetto. For some reason I have the blues, I am pms-ing and broke, I am only getting back into my walking as it is something that really helps keep me balanced. I have a boyfriend who is finally understanding that it is important not to call me the pet name of his just friend, and my house is a mess. I must at least clean my house. And yes I think my sinus infection is past enough to call the almost full bag full to tie up its blue ends and take out to the garbage. And in 40 minutes I am walking Greenlake with A. Yikes, I better get my butt moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment