Sunday, August 9, 2009

Better

So Aaron and I spent Saturday together and it was good. He was extremely preoccupied today so we parted ways early. He is getting better at not calling me his previous pet name for me that his mentally ill ex girlfriend who is just a friend has latched on to and signs her inappropriately written cards with so that is good. He is not wearing the wedding band anymore and that is good. It would have been nice to see him today and spend time with him, but I should see him tomorrow. He lost his debitg card and it takes 2 weeks to get a new one and used his last cash to buy us lunch so I floated him some money until tomorrow. I have to buy gas tomorrow s that will be good to get the money back, but I don't mind loaning it to him. He paid me back for some work boots I bought him when he didn't have the money so it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment