Sunday, August 2, 2009

Noon

It is already noon. I woke up at 3am, stuffed up, my sinuses not cooperating with this hot weather so take my book Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter and read. I go back to bed about 5am and then wake up at 9/9:30am and grab the book. I love the books this woman writes. Pure fiction but speaking as if I were righting the words about what I want from love and live. Just like all other women I want it all. Ok I don't match the beautiful characters in her stories, not physically anyway, but that is what I like she only makes that a part of the package. And in the end it is a small part of the tenacity, loss, hope, and love that fills their life. Is it wrong to want it all? When does one decide it is good? Not good enough, but good. Maybe I watch to much tv and read to much fiction, but what can I say I live in blue sky and mountains and yes even love the rainy season, have a man with a beautiful soul, and yes hope I can find the strength I need to tackle my physical challenges, all in all life is ok/good. Still wanting more. I guess when I stop my breath stops too.

No comments:

Post a Comment