Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love my boyfriend.

I love Aaron. I was watching Biggest Loser. It was the show where the doctor discuss all the reality involved with extra weight. I don't want to be a burden on Aaron or anyone else. I don't want to be on high blood pressure medicine, but have had borderline high blood pressure since high school so may not be able to do anything about that one. However I can get off the diabetes medicine. I hope I can stick to this plan. Aaron and I are going to work out on Thursday. He is going to meet me at the gym. I am going tomorrow. I am going tomorrow. I am going tomorrow. I will do 45 minutes on the treadmill. I will do 45 minutes on the treadmill. I will do 45 minutes on the treadmill.

And tonight in my sleep I will survive Giant People Eating Dragons and Worms and run off any burglers.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment